Monday, January 10, 2011

A NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION?

Inspirational quotes. Are they really THAT inspirational?
Really? Just saying...
--- ---

You have no idea.
Absolutely no idea how reluctant i am to be writing about my own New Year's...
Sigh.. Resolution?
Usually, I'll be like "Oh, i shall do this this this and change that that that.." but this year, don't know if I've mentioned this, i want it to be extra special.
I'M GONNA BE 20 AND I'M GONNA FULFILL ALL MY NYR!
Woah. TWO ZEROOOOO!!!
I've lived for 2 decades! 2 freaking long decades? Oh no!?!

Kay, so after putting in an extra effort to think about what i aim to achieve this year and double the effort to make sure it's achievable (i wanted to own starbucks, LOL) , may i present to you this:

A NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION: YOU ARE NOT A KID ANYMORE SPECIAL EDITION.
Here goes nothing...
  1. Thou shall be more adventurous.
  2. Thou shall be more punctual.
  3. Thou shall lead a healthier life.
I know, i know. The list up there is rather vague cept for the second one.
So i shall explain.

#1 actually encompasses 2 things I'm trying to get done.
I aim to travel this year and hopefully to somewhere rural or exotic. Not too sure where exactly, but I'll go, somewhere... Also, I'm gonna learn something new. Initially, i wanted to learn a new language and a new instrument but because i'm a little tight on the money part, ill just have to forgo one. Prolly the first one i guess?

#2 is rather obvious and perhaps it's every modern, hand phone carrying, late night partying, YouTube watching human being's problem. PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS LATE! I'm guilty of that too so i hope i can change that. Reckoned that it's a really bad habit and it'll prolly be one of the many reasons your boss decided to sack you in the near future.

#3 is the hardest of all. It's a matter of self discipline which I'm very much lacking in. Definitely have to try and sleep earlier, at least by 11.59pm every night. All the sleeping at 4am and waking up at 2pm is screwing me up. Eye bags and excessive hair fall have to be gone. HAVE TO! MUST! HAHA! Also, I'll try to drink more water everyday. Odd? Ha! I'm gonna try decolourising my pee. LOL! Wanted to include exercising regularly but have decided that it's a little on the "unachievable side" when i officially start working so i shall start from here first... Baby steps yo! Baby steps.

So that wraps it huh? Erm... I guess my resolutions are very achievable if i put an effort into it. Don't count on it yet?!?

Hmmm... Are your resolutions similar to mine?

Oh well... good luck with the new year. If you haven't already had a meaningful life, perhaps you would like to start living one now, just don't regret when it's too late. Trust me, nobody will feel sorry for you if you've wasted your life. Remember, we are all here for a purpose, you just have to find what's yours.

Goodnight. (:

--- ---
Sometimes... just sometimes... I'd wished i didn't have you as my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment